- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Approximately 3 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Optional can add crushed thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary or cinnamon to taste
- Water to make the batter pourable
1. In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs together. Mix all ingredients and pour batter into regular loaf pan. Oil pan.
2. 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until baked thru-out.
Provided by: Group Recipes