UPDATE: i made these tonight–oh my golly gosh they are good!
This is a blueberry recipe but i’ll try choc. chips for the chocolate crazed girls.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond meal/almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Unsweetended Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If you’re good at baking, you’ll know to mix the dry then the wet ingredients then mix together, but I do all the ingredients together and it works out just fine.
- Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it, they will puff up and look adorable.
- Eat them and be happy. And merry.
taken from: http://paleomg.com/simple-blueberry-muffins/