- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Approximately 3 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Optional can add crushed thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary or cinnamon to taste
- Water to make the batter pourable
1. In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs together. Mix all ingredients and pour batter into regular loaf pan. Oil pan.
2. 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until baked thru-out.
Provided by: Group Recipes
Gonna make this today:
1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ cup golden flaxseed meal
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor
Pulse ingredients together
Pulse in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar
Pour batter into a greased 7.5″ x 3.5″ Magic Line Loaf Pan
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes
Cool and serve
Taken from: http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-bread/
Can’t wait to make these!
You will need:
2.5 cups assorted nuts and seeds
1 cup dried fruit
2 cups shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup honey
splash of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
generous sprinkle of cinnamon
some more cinnamon
Roughly chop 1 cup of the nuts and seeds. Place in a bowl.
Use your food processor to pulse the other 1.5 cups of nuts and seeds into a finer “chop.” Add to the bowl.
Add your fruit.
Stir in the dried coconut.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine oil, honey, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Cook until the mixture bubbles, then pour over the fruit/nut mixture.
Stir to combine completely.
Press your mixture into a parchment-lined pan of some sort. Press HARD.
Cool 2-3 hours, then remove from the pan and cut into bars.
Taken from: http://www.joyfulabode.com